Need more details ?Questions-answers
- Do you organize excursions and outings and under what conditions ?
- Is it possible to rent skiing equipment on site ?
- Is it possible to do downhill skiing nearby ?
- Are pets allowed ?
- Do you provide a locked storage room for bulky equipment ?
- Do you provide full board stays as well?
- Is there a parking lot close to Meix Lagor ?
- Do we have to make a reservation to lunch or dine at the Auberge ?
- Where can we buy provisions ?
- Can we rent the Chalet for 3 persons ?
- Does the Chalet have a sauna ?
- Are the dog sledge rides available onsite ?
- Professional guides propose to accompany you in different activities: ski in winter, canoeing-kayak in summer. Orienteering courses, excursions and rides (by foot or mountain bike) to discover the flora and fauna of the region are also proposed. You can, for example, discover by foot or kayak the 'Saut du Doubs', the second largest wild site of France!
- The auberge of Meix-Lagor rents snowshoes; however, if you need other equipment you can find everything you need in Morteau (10 minutes by car), or directly at the ski slopes.
- Only 3 km away, you find the small station of Meix-Musy for beginners.
In less than an hour from Meix-Lagor, the largest ski area of the Jura, with its 25 ski lifts, waits for you!
And in less than two hours, you will access the world’s biggest downhill ski resort: 'Les Portes du Soleil', with its 14 French-Swiss ski stations.
- We regret to inform you that in order to respect our customers’ tranquility, comfort and security, unfortunately pets are not allowed.
- We have especially reserved a locked storage room for you to arrange your bulky equipment during your stay: skis, bikes, sledges...
- The onsite restaurant can take care of all your meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner and other special requests.
- You are at home when you stay at Les Greniers du Meix-Lagor!
Parking places right by the chalet are available.
In case of heavy snowfall, it is also possible to park your vehicles under a roofed facility.
- Yes. Please book a table at least 24 hours in advance by phone. You can also order picnic packages for your excursions and outings. Also, remember that the evening of your arrival a traditional raclette (delicious French-Swiss cheese, melted and poured over boiled potatoes and cold meats) will be waiting for you at your place!
- Morteau is only a 10 minute car ride away, where you will find all the shops you may need.
- The whole chalet is always rented in its entirety, so it is more suitable for 12-15 persons.
- Yes, but not only a sauna; there are also a Hammam and Jacuzzi with private access for chalet guests. Outdoors, there is a natural non-heated pool, a terrace and a barbecue spot.
- Yes, a musher proposes dog sledge rides with starting point at the Meix-Lagor. You may choose between the following options: 30 minutes, 1hour, or half-day. More info at +33 6 72 22 14 99